Coincidence? Or something Beyond.

Math, Science, History
Physic, mother all science. Suggested everything happened were all based on the balancing of the equations.
Even you won a lottery are all  math or a hit on the rare chances. They name it coincidence.
But will you call it being lucky or God's blessing?
I used to believe in luck or with better feng shui I will be able to attain better luck. But this is not consistent with every feng shui arrangement i made. 
I've been a Christian for 6 years plus, and this Luck had been with me almost every time. Every prayer I made, I got it right away. So are they still coincidence or luck? No!

It been years and my God have been with me, pouring His blessing into my already full Cup. Prayer are crucial in my life not only secure my heart but bring peace to me. A way of communication to a person that is beyond science.

Pray for what you wanted to pray. You may not know what may come your way.

0 feedback(s):