Design Kills!

Yes! Simply design an art kills quite a lot of time. As result, I had been not updating my blog. Anyway, since i left few days before final I shall upload all my design here.

A design start of with just a wing. Then I add on a person to make it to be an angel which represent the word "I". Then a love filled with varies of color strips and finally a wonderland' ish font for "Design" to remember us that design is all about wonder and hallucination of our mind. Of cause with angel there, a sky and renders background should be in place.

This is made by theme of " I love Design" But i chose the previous one as it is much color than this one.

This wallpaper design made to show us that we came to this world with dull and bored body but with our action we can colour up the our life and enjoy what the world got offer.

This was made because i was asked to come out a logo for a company. Well I made this since I do not know which company to make so I make for my own. I did not use rabbit, magic wand or hat is because that I wanted something new to represent magic. Magic is a miracle that we can make for our day but we had forgotten about it. And Miracle is where magic was born. So this logo tagged with Magic makes possible.

This was randomly made for a company that works on surveillance cam and of cause what a cam need for the job is a cam that can see every small detail that it record.

This shirt was design in a sport type of shirt where my student will need to be more sporting and extrovert to perform and put a smile to audience around.

What top secret folder need and how it commonly known is full black which work well in being the less noticeable. So i took in the idea and at it to the folder and of cause to remind everything we may keep here is and only for magician only.

1 more week to Final... See ya!

0 feedback(s):