Addiction

Many among us have addiction. I'm one of them too. As human, once we addicted to something we can only change what we addicted to and not stopping addiction. It is a nature to our human body and mind.

For me, I'm addicted to a person and His way. Jesus Christ and Christianity. I don't deny the fact that I'm crazy with His work of miracles and His mercy.

People may argue with me about existence of Hell, Heaven, Miracle and Reward/Punishment. Those are things that we can't see. No solid evidence of the presence of God.

But what I can say is based on the Bible "
-The wind blows wherever it pleases. You hear its sound, but you cannot tell where it comes from or where it is going. So it is with everyone born of the Spirit- John 3:8


We can prove the presence of heat but we can never measure the cold. We can predict the light but we can never test the depth of dark. That's why to my addiction, I will stand strong to my belief that God is real and He is always been with me with or without any proof.


On top of that i will never change my addiction to other since my addiction is half accepted by society half rejected by society. Where other addiction is always rejected the most by of the society.
Smoking- rejected by non smokers,health patient,
Football- one party of a relationship and other non foot ball fan
Pc game- people with LIFE would reject it.
Money- people around you would hate you straight away

I'm treating other good as myself- acceptable?
I'm helping and always agree to help- acceptable?
I'm willing to offer without been ask- acceptable?
I'm willing to share if I'm able- acceptable?
I pray for divine Blessing to who I love, hate and neutral- acceptable?
I forgive and be patient for those who hurt me- Acceptable?

People speak evil and expect other to accept their bad self. Not to me, I speak of love toward other and expect other to hate my bad self. Like Christ, do only goods and not by just thinking of it. Avoid thought of evil.

I may be oppressed, screwed, displeased. But I always find refuge in His presence. I seen quite enough to feel that im over blessed as compared with the blessing i gave to other.

Addiction to a King who willing to Die for me. A Father that willing to sacrifice his Son for me. Love, Grace, Mercy, to me, family and friend. Tell me what other addiction can better than this.

0 feedback(s):